HMMF For Honda CVT Special Oil
Honda CVT JUDDER Trouble How to FiX GD1 FIT CIVIC ,,,,,and so on
All you need is these tools
For my case.
* 2 boxes for ATF oil deisposal (I will change oil 2times)
* ratchet wrench 9.5m/m or 3/8 size
* Heat and oil resistant gloves
* Oil Jar any size for 3.4litter
There are 2 steps for fixing Honda Judder problem.
1. Change ATF oil to Special oil called HMMF oil. I paid 40US for 4litter can. And cheange oil 2times. The first is for flashing old oil. My case, this fit has a very small Judder, so 1 time change should be enough, but I recommend 2times if judder is a big one. This time I changed 2times for a perfect result.
2. Adjusting ATF settings.
Ok Lets Start,
The first, for a smooth “ATF Oil” removal, Drive car for a white to warm “ATF Oil”
Using ratchet wrench, remove the drain pan , and oil goes off from the drain pan.
The Oil is heated, very hot, so I used Heat and oil resistant gloves for a safe.
Also, when loose the oil pan, a oil-gauge-stick is remain inserted(not pull stick off this stage), so that oil drops slowly. After a while, pull a oil-gauge-stick off and oil goes off from a drain like water. And leave it for about 20mins, put a new Hmmf oil 3.4litter for the case of GD1 FIT.
Oil start dropping into a Disposal box; Leave it about 20min or until completly dropping
Drain pan – It was dirty but cleaned
Using funnel and Oil Jar put oil 3.4litter for GD1 Fit.
Now To reset CVT timming , needing adjustment and the explanation page is here.